Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cabin Fever!

 Haha..not really!!  The cabin was as cute as can be and the surroundings were beautiful!!

~ It is time for me to update this blog!!  My lovely sister nominated me for a Liebster Award! How sweet is that? I guess that means I need to get this blogs act together! I do know that Liebster means, dearest. I guess this award is for new, up and coming blogs for people with less than 200 followers. And I"m most definitely sure I fit into that criteria :) Thank you Lisa!! Maybe there is another special award for people with less than 10 followers.........

OK, Cabin Fever! The week of August 13 was filled with lots of excitement :-)

Excitement #1 -- Olivias first large boo boo :(

I"m thinking Olivia is pretty close to becoming a toddler. She is walking around everywhere! However,  still doesn't have the best balance. Because of this lack of balance.....she fell, which she does quite a bit, but this time she actually had a mark to prove it :-/ It made me so sad to see that mark on her eye..  :( Luckily she's like a vampire and it healed super quick!!  


Her war wound..:(  But I golf cart ride with Grandpa makes everything better.
























Excitement #2 - Cabin adventures!
Top of the mountain!






Baby in the backpack!!


Excitement #3 -- Last but not least!.....

Yep...It is a bit darker than I though. but It'll fade a bit as I wash it. I had to come to terms with the fact that I am not a SAHM....gonna have to forgo my fancy salon coloring...even though my colorist is the best! I"m sure I'll be back! 









4 comments:

Lisamarie said...

Nooo.... not the hair! Give up something else... just kidding, Aces! Your hair looks fine. Although you know I am partial to blondes. Always was, always will be.

Can't wait to help you this weekend with party prep!

Kate said...

Oh poor Olivia! Glad she survived her first big booboo! Love your hiking photos, looks like you had fun!

Aunt Tina said...

Love the pictures! I was so sad I missed Olivia's first cabin trip - waaaaaaah! That just means we have to plan another trip when I'm NOT SICK.

Love the new hair color!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I dig the hair.

I dig the cabin adventure.

I dig it all.