Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dog Days of Summer!

Our dog days of summer are almost coming to an end though :( Even though I look forward to a new season it's always kinda sad when when one ends. It always reminds me just how fast time goes! Then I always think that I wish I did more with my time, and with Olivia. % (worlds smallest violin)

Well....We have gotten out and enjoyed these nice warm days! And since we live close to the beach I"m glad we had a chance to go visit it!  We went to Newport Dunes! It's a waveless beach! It's absolutely wonderful for mommas and young children. In the beginning of summer I did take olivia to the real beach by myself ( remind me not to go alone again!). With waves!! And of course I wasn't  really paying attention for a split minute and we got smacked down by a wave. But dont fret...Olivia didn't go underwater or get hurt or anything! The water just came up a little higher that I would have liked it and it was super cold! Wasn't prepared for that. So...in the meantime....we like waveless beaches!!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Newport Dunes! Olivia and I went with our new wonderful friends (I wonder when they will not be new anymore).  I'm so happy to have them!  All the pictures were taken with my iPhone.


Um...I especially love this one of Morgan practicing her gymnastics!


All the kids!



We rented a little cabana. It was really  nice!

Thanks for looking at my  pictures! Now I"m off to work on more birthday stuff!!  OMG just two more weeks!

4 comments:

Lisamarie said...

You rented a cabana??? Gees Aces.. and seriously... I don't think Olivia could get any more cuter. And her little friends are just adorable too. I am so glad you are enjoying your time off of work.

La Maman Heureuse said...

She looks so cute! And the one with her little friends LOL don't you just love seeing them interact with other kids/babies? So funny!

Have a great day!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

nothing better than tikes in swim suits. my heart melts at chubby legs.

Little Asian Girl said...

I would like everyone to know that Kathryn (little asian baby) is eating a shell in the group shot. Oh my child....