Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm an award winner!!

Well....not really.. :)

But my lovely sister nominated me for the Liebster award!  I dont really know if I even win an award but oh well...I"ll play!  This award goes to people who have less than 200 followers. For sure that's me!

So instead of working on my credential classes...I"ll write a blog about this award and answer some questions!  Thank you Lisa!!  :-)



Here is what I do know... "Liebster" is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.  The award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging.  The rules for accepting the Liebster award are as follows:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 new questions for the people you tag. 
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged. (Obviously) 

So here goes....

ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:

  • I am not really new to blogging! I started a blog in 2008. It's all about how I got Olivia! If you're curious....Pokes and Prods, check it out :)
  • Talking with my sister in funny voices while in public places is my favorite pastime.
  • I really do have a "toe thumb". I once had a student ask me what happened to my thumb. 
  • I am double jointed in my left elbow. I can hyperextend it the other way!  :-)
  • Although I am getting older, I still feel like I am a young person. 
  • I love horses and wish I could be an advanced rider!
  • I am a morning person.  
  • Snakes freak me out 
  • I have a huge fear of public speaking.
  • I have a congenital heart problem
  • I am an animal activist! 






My answers to Lisamarie's questions
  • Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I am a big time introvert.
  • What are three things that bring a genuine smile to your face? Anytime I am around my daughter,  My husband acting dorky
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?  Oh geez....um...maybe back teaching in my classroom, or is hubby lets me, I could still be home with my possible two children. 
  • What is your dream career?to be a rescue RN. The kind that needs to fly in helicopters to reach people in remote locations. 
  • Do you prefer a one-story or two-story house? One story. I"m so over two stories.   
  • How many TVs do you have in your home? Two
  • What is your favorite TV show? Totally Walking Dead!
  • Do you enjoy cooking? I am now just starting to enjoy it. 
  • Do you own any animals? Of course! I always will. 
  • Do you believe in fate?
  • If you could have one super power, what would it be? To read people's minds. Like Sookie in True Blood. 

BLOG FRIENDS OF MY CHOOSING

Now I am supposed to pick friends to nominate for this award. However this is impossible for me to do because I only have nine followers and all of them most definitely have 200 followers. So I cannot choose anyone. I wonder if this means that I cannot will the award now..... :)  (yes I am aware that I used different font)  

2 comments:

Little Asian Girl said...

hey! I only have 1 follower! Nominate me!! (oh, is that incredibly obnoxious of me to say?) ok. don't nominate me. haha

Lisamarie said...

Oh flying Olivia... I love her. And I love all your Liebster answers. Thanks for participating, sister! I can't hardly wait for this Saturday.