Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday my little princess! 1 year old!

Happy 12 months Olivia!!  <3

Olivia, 
You turned one year old last weekend! I cannot believe how time has flown. 
This time last year I was holding you in my arms in the hospital and that was when my heart grew 1000 times larger. You were this little tiny person who has since then, changed my life forever. You...perfect little you. 










Olivia you are so beautiful, sweet, and so silly!!  You are loved more than you will even know!

Happy First birthday, my beautiful princess!

XOXO


3 comments:

Aunt Tina said...

This is so wonderful LeLe! I can't help but think about how amazing it will be when Olivia can read these when she is older. Could you imagine reading blogs like this from your own Mom? PRICELESS!!!

Lisamarie said...

Olivia was the most beautiful newborn baby. And she's still the most beautiful girl. You are lucky, aces!

Little Asian Girl said...

now that I know blogger "etiquette" I am leaving a comment on your blog! Olivia is super cute and super fun to hang out with!