Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday fun day!

Bend your knees baby!

I wish you could hear the big belly laugh in the above photo! <3

This girl just wants to walk SO bad! Sitting and walking in her walker isn't enough for her anymore. She wants to actually walk over and touch things and chase chloe without any buffer! It sound exciting and all that she's getting closer to walk...but it sure makes me have to work super hard. This momma doesn't have much downtime...  :-/  My only downtime is when we are driving in the car, or when she is napping. Why do those two hour naps go by so fast?! They only seem like only 30 min some days!
Well I just did some laundry, made cupcakes (which were a bust) cleaned up the kitchen, and now I need to go get her. She is standing up in her crib, finished with her nap :)

1 comment:

Lisamarie said...

The second picture is my favortie. Well.. you know I love all pictures of Olivia!