Friday, August 3, 2012

Swimming and lots of sun!

Don't they all say that swimming and lots of sun make for tired kids? Well she did get lots of sun today. Thanks to our good friend for letting us use her pool today. We had a nice swimming day. AND thanks to REI for Olivia's new toy (or is it daddy's new toy). We have a Deuter baby backpack. We pack the baby in it!! Thats right! The baby goes in a back pack!!  So of course we had to go on a little outdoor practice walk (of course I'll post photos). So....this girl had a big day. I think she will sleep pretty well tonight :-)

........15 min break....

As a matter of fact...in the middle of writing this, Olivia started crying. I usually give her crying about 3 min. Most of the time she will find a sock (I"ll share the sock information later) and fall right back to sleep. But for some reason she stayed crying :( I do not do CIO... I do WIO :) I am a proud WIO'er :-)
(cry- it- out vs. wait- it- out). "To each his own"  :)   This usually never happens where, I have to go up there and console her, because she is such a good sleeper. I went up and picked her up and just sat in her chair and rocked her back to sleep....which I absolutely loved by the way! She is not really a snuggle baby, so when I have a chance to rock her to sleep...I just melt, and love her sleeping in my arms. She still has such a baby smell...like something in the baking isle at the grocery store. So sweet.

Well it seems this "Swimming and lots of sun" post turned more into a sleeping post. ....  I just loved that I got to rock her to sleep <3 .....Aww... my heart..

Ok..here are some of the Friday fun pictures!!

My little model baby...
I could stare at her face forever


This is her getting frustrated face...not, being silly face. This is when I stopped taking pictures. 

New toy for daddy!

Thanks REI!

Well...I think she likes it!!

Good night all!  <3

1 comment:

Lisamarie said...

The thing I love most about this post is Michael's white tucked in tshirt. And the baby's face. I could stare at her all day as well.