Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome! My first new post :-D


Welcome! My frist new post! :-D

Welcome to my blog! I"m excited to start this new chapter in my life. I"ll be posting photos of all the adventures my little girl and I go on. I also may write a little about the adventure here and there and share any thoughts I may have :-) I am new to staying at home, and I"m a new mom! So notworking and having a baby are definitely very  new to me!! I am learning as I go and enjoying every crazy..out of control, exciting moment <3  


This new chapter in my life is the complete opposite of the last 5 years of my life. If you are at all interested in my previous 5 years you can check it here. I think its about 4 years long. I looked back and read some of the things I wrote and cannot believe I waited and waited and waited for this girl. I was pretty mellow during everything. When I started writing it, I had no idea i'd have it for four years...


Well on to bigger and better things now!! I figured it was time for me to move away from that and go in a completely new direction! A much more desired direction I must say :-)


Thanks for visiting Sippy Cups and Wine!


1 comment:

Lisamarie said...

Hooray for the new blog, sis!