Wednesday, August 8, 2012

11 Months!

I dont remember anyone telling Olivia that it was ok for her to grow up so fast! Seriously?  She will be 1 next month?! It really did go by so fast.  In a way (not sure if this makes me a mean mom or not) I am anxious for her to get a little older so we can go run around at the beach, park, get manni pedies, and just frolic through life together. But I guess we already are frolicking through life together and going on adventures!  <3  I love this girl more than anything in the world and I hope she is enjoying all she is doing with me! I remember telling my mom that I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to love her as much as I love Molly. Crazy crazy thought I had. 

If you click once on the pictures, I think you can see them a little larger. 
happy girl with that huge smile that she does quite a bit. (Yes, that is a bunch of drool on her shirt)


If you just open up the fridge for her she will be throughly entertained for about 5 min:) That is a good thing, and a long time!  :-D

HAPPY 11 MONTH BABY!!  <3

7 comments:

Lisamarie said...

WHERE DID THE CHINA CABINET GO?!?!?!?!?

Lisamarie said...

If you open up the fridge for me, I will be entertained for much longer than 5 minutes. Do you still have like 8 bottles of champagne in there from the baptism? I will seriously start drinking them one by one next time I babysit. Only while the baby is sleeping - of course.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. oh baby drool. my nephew Jack is 11 months as well ... will be one at the end of this month! I'll be taking his one-year old photos. Eek!! there will totally be baby drool.

Emily said...

found your blog from your sister's and i just wanted to stop by and say happy birthday! hope it was wonderful!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

your sista sent me over and how cute is that kid. i mean i wanna wear ruffles and search for beverages in the fridge of the adult kind of course.

Grammy said...

Hope you had a fun birthday celebration Leanne!! We can hardly wait for you all to get to Arizona and we get to the cabin....see you soon! xxxBecky

La Maman Heureuse said...

Visiting from your sister's blog :-) she was being all wonderful about you and Olivia, thought I check it out. You have one gorgeous little girl. And it only becomes more fun when they grow older. Mine's almost 2,5 years old and love being a mama. Best feeling ever!

Following your blog from now on!

love from Belgium