Saturday, August 11, 2012

Brithday Party Part Deux!

More party celebration for me! A Woodranch dinner with the hubby, sis, and baby! And I got a delicious birthday sunday!!

After dinner, I left hubby at home and took off again with the sista! We went back to Woodranch, had another martini and we even got to enjoy a second birthday sunday!!

Cheers!! (I feel like this photo would have been a bit fancier if there was not an open diaper bag in the background)



Me an sis!

I will be continuing with my birthday celebration this week when we go to AZ tomorrow! We will be at a cabin so I might not be albe to blog for a few days. 

Side note: - - It will be a 7 hour drive with our 11 month old. I know it's been done before, but its a first for us. She is more alert now... and I dont think she will  sleep the entire way :-/ Wish us luck! 

3 comments:

Lisamarie said...

Ugghhh... it looks like I have man hands.

Leanne said...

Well hey sis...I have toe thumbs.. :-/

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I had to go back and look at the "man hands" ridiculous. no man hands or toe thumbs. that is just so creepy.

Happy Belated birthday!