Monday, August 6, 2012

Completed project!


I get a lot of ideas on Pinterest in regards to home decore. I dont have a lot of creativity of my own so I copy others! Even Olivia's birthday theme has been copied! :-)

I had a large blank wall in our small dining room that has been yelling at me forever to put something on it! I knew I wanted some sort of photography and I knew I wanted it to be of Olivia. So....I found this. See the very first picture??  Pretty simple huh? Just four enlarged photos. 
I thought, "I can do that!" So I took some basic photos of Olivia with our very fancy camera that's to fancy for me...enlarged them..got some inexpensive matting and frames..and came up with this! 
Well, they are  not all of Olivia. Chloe had to make her way in there too :)

3 comments:

Lisamarie said...

The photo wall looks even better in person. Great job, Ace!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I adore this. I absolutely want to do something {exactly} like this. I have the dog ... just need to find me a kid now. Easier said than done.

love the blog and love your little sis!

Leanne said...

Thank you Tiff!!